- Based in Hereford
West Midlands,South West,Wales
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01432 383678.
Training Course Details
- This course has been sold
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Churchill House, Hereford HR1 1DE
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 4 January 2017
This course provides participants with an understanding of the fire precautions that should be taken within their premises and enables them to actively manage an evacuation of the premises under fire conditions.
Who is it for?
Designated fire wardens or anyone who has an extended role during the evacuation of a building during a fire.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand and carry out the role of fire warden
- Carry out and record basic checking of active and passive fire precaution
- Predict and understand the behaviour of fire
- Predict and understand behaviour of people in a fire situation
- Correctly carry out the premises’ fire procedure
- Carry out an evacuation of premises
- Identify possible causes and types of fire and take appropriate action
- Know when and how to use an extinguisher
This course may be delivered in-house, if required.