- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Days
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
Health and Safety legislation requires employers to provide a safe and healthy working environment for their employees.
This First Aid at Work 3 day course provides highly trained personnel for workplaces where the first aid assessment has highlighted the need for qualified first aiders. Over three days, this comprehensive course covers a wide range of first aid emergencies, enabling all participants to confidently and promptly deal with an emergency situation.
The course gives participants a qualification to the highest level of first aid, meeting the statutory requirements of the Health and Safety (First Aid) regulations 1981.
Legalities, Responsibilities and Reporting
Assessment of the Scene
Dealing with an Unconscious Casualty
Control of Bleeding
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Dental Workshop
- Fire Safety for Managers and Supervisors
- 1 Day Instructor Training Course (ITC)
- Communication Skills Training
- Mental Capacity Act Course