- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Days
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
It is a requirement of the Health & Safety law that employers must provide a safe and healthy environment for their employees. If an assessment of first aid requirements highlights the need for qualified First Aiders, then this course will provide you with suitable and highly trained staff.
This First Aid at Work Refresher course is to refresh and renew already qualified Health & Safety First Aid at Work personnel. The course re-establishes the skills and knowledge taught on the three day course and also re-educates in any changes within the First Aid and CPR guidelines.
Successful completion of this course gives candidates a qualification to the highest level of First Aid, meeting the statutory requirements of the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
Legalities, Responsibilities and Reporting
Assessment of the Scene
Dealing with an Unconscious Casualty
Control of Bleeding
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Box Handling for Non-Care Staff
- Infection Control Modules 1 to 4
- Medical Emergencies in a Dental Surgery
- Fire Safety for Managers and Supervisors
- Automated External Defibrillator Training