- Based in Newcastle under Lyme
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,Scotland,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01782 563333.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Days
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
- Awarding Body: Qualsafe
This 3 day First Aid at Work training course will give delegates the greatest level of understanding and is the most comprehensive first aid course we offer, we recommend this course for anyone who wants to receive the most thorough first aid training.
This First Aid At Work Training – Level 3 Award course is aimed at businesses who need members of staff qualified in first aid.
First Aid at Work Training Course will cover:
In brief, the course will cover the following:
- The Law relating to First Aid
- Unconsciousness (including seizure)
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Choking, shock, wounds and bleeding
- Minor injuries
- Bone, spinal and muscle/joint injuries
- Chest Injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Eye injuries
- Prophylactic shock
- Major head injuries
- Stroke and heart attack
- Epilepsy, asthma and diabetes
- Written Assessment
After attending this course delegates will be able to respond to first aid incident within the workplace confidently and knowing the correct procedures.
Candidates will receive a Qualsafe certificate on completion of this course, which will be valid for 3 years.
Course provider details
- Caring For Care
- Member Since: 22/05/2015
Other courses from Caring For Care
- Infection Control Training Level 1
- Basic Observation Training
- Safer Medication Handling Training Level 2
- Venepuncture Training Course
- The Care Certificate Assessors Award