- Based in Northamptonshire
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,Scotland,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0800 012 6085.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Half Day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
What’s covered during the day?
This comprehensive half day hour course covers everything the student needs to know if confronted with an unresponsive breathing or non-breathing casualty. It follows the procedures laid down in the current Resuscitation Council UK Guidelines 2015 plus Choking and Shock. The course format provides ample opportunities for students to practice so that after the course they are more confident they could respond appropriately should the need arise.
- Health & Safety Introduction
- Aims of First Aid and Role & Responsibility as a First Aider
- Management of a First Aid incident
- Assessing the emergency scene
- Initial Care of a conscious and unconscious casualty
- Recovery position
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Common causes of unconsciousness
- Monitoring the casualty
- Choking & Heart Attacks
Delegates will be assessed continuously throughout the session by the Tutor in order to be issued with a Certificate of Attendance which is valid for up to 3 years although we highly recommend an Annual refresher.
Course provider details
- Ashfield Consultancy Ltd
- Member Since: 16/05/2016
Other courses from Ashfield Consultancy Ltd
- Pain Management
- End of Life – People with Dementia
- Venepuncture 1 Day Course with Simulated Competency
- Food Hygiene Awareness