- Based in Taunton, Somerset
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01823 462804.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
The content of this half day induction to first aid basics will give the staff member an understanding of how to deal with some emergency situations. the basic principle’s of the techniques of cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and dealing with wounds, seizures and other types of incidents that may be encountered in the working environment will also be discussed. Course content: Emergency Management, Wounds and bleeding, Resuscitation, Suspect Fractures, Epileptic Seizures, Burns and Scolds, Eye Injury, Choking, Special Hazards and Record Keeping.
Course provider details
- Step Ahead Training
- Member Since: 06/11/2014
Other courses from Step Ahead Training
- Mental Health, Demntia and Learning Disabilities Awareness
- Awareness of Dementia Level 2 Award
- Level 2 Award in End of Life Care
- Principles of Safe Moving and Handling of Peolpe.
- QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2