- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 958 2070 .
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 7 hours (training contact time – 6 hours)
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This first aid for infants and children training course is aimed at staff, such as teachers, teaching assistants, school meal supervisors, learning support workers and nursery staff, where first aid may need to be administered to children or infants.
This course will cover:
- What to do in an emergency/summoning help
- Contents of a first aid kit
- Accident/incident reporting
- Unconsciousness and the recovery position
- Resuscitation for infants, children and adults
- Minor cuts, severe bleeding and shock
- Broken bones and sprains
- Bangs on the head
- Allergic reactions
Participants will develop a number of basic first aid skills and will be awarded a ‘First Aid for Infants & Children’ certificate valid for 3 years.