- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
This is Emergency First Aid training course fulfills the requirements for staff to have a basic awareness of First Aid Procedures.
Participants This course is for any staff working In an adult care environment who require first aid training.
Course objectives By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Identify the assessment process of an incident
- Demonstrate the management of an unresponsive casualty
- Demonstrate the management of choking, bleeding and shock
- Demonstrate how to manage a casualty minor injury
On Successful Completion of this course participants will receive an ICEH Accredited Certificate valid for 3 years.
Course provider details
- North Somerset Council
- Member Since: 12/11/2014
Other courses from North Somerset Council
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Dementia Awareness e-Learning
- Mental Capacity Act in Practice
- Level 1 Safeguarding Adults Awareness
- Introduction to Epilepsy