- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 958 2070 .
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 hours
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Tower Lane Business Park, Tower Lane, Warmley, Bristol
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 8th July 2016
This First Aid at Work Annual Refresher training course is recommended by the to those who have previously attended, and successfully completed, the 3 day FAW course or the 2 day Requalification (with any recognised provider).
This course will cover:
- Refreshing and updating existing skills
- Management of choking casualty
- Bleeding and shock
Participants will refresh their skills in order to keep up to date with responsibilities and continue to act confidently in emergency situations.
Course provider details
- Acorn Health and Safety
- Member Since: 24/04/2014
Other courses from Acorn Health and Safety
- Food Safety in Catering Level 2 Award (CIEH)
- Basic Life Support for Adults, Children and Infants
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- IOSH 6 day Moving and Handling Trainers Course (Foundation)
- Anaphylaxis Training