- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 07905 598165.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
Put energy, passion and a positive attitude in the workplace with Fish Training.
Aim of Fish! Training
To change people’s perspectives about life at work for the better.
Content of the course
Fish Training is about a new attitude, about having fun at work. It’s based on the team at the Pike Place Fish Market in Seattle, who enjoy their jobs so much that office workers come and watch them at work during their lunch break.
Fish! changes people’s perception about the jobs they do. Even the most mundane jobs can be transformed if people choose to put energy and passion into them. In fact, we show a 15 minute DVD that can change people’s view of work life all together. It’s the perfect resource for improving teamwork, customer care, motivation and almost any other life skill.
It will help recruit and retain the talent a business needs, energise and excite people and bring them together to work towards a common, unifying goal.
There are 4 important lessons to the Fish! Philosophy:
- PLAY: Have fun- it’s spontaneous and creative. Having fun at work motivates and makes people more productive.
- Make their day: It’s infectious. Customers respond when people try to put a smile on their face
- Be there: Get involved in the job, take an interest, open up opportunities and enjoy what’s being done. Be there for colleagues and customers
- Choose your attitude: The bedrock of the philosophy. No one can make the decision to have a positive attitude but you. Feel great – it’s Monday morning.
Andrew Fitzgerald, Business Services
Very enjoyable and thought provoking should be rolled out to all of the company.
Craig Doby, Management Information
Inspiring!!! Great fun.
Samantha Jones, Despatch
I found the course extremely useful and the facilitator Karen was truly inspirational. Thank you Karen
Anna Perfect, Data Quality
A really enjoyable course, and will definitely benefit me day to day.
Return on Investment
In the evaluation of the programme we feel we have given your employees fresh vision for coming to work. We have provided an opportunity for employees to discuss their vision for their department and to challenge how high the bar has been set. We have endorsed the culture and values of the organisation and hope that they can be seen in action. The programme challenged everyone to revisit their job descriptions and personal specifications to gain an understanding that it is not just about doing the job it also requires the right attitude, image, business principles and values, although it is imperative that this needs to be supported by the Line Managers. It was identified that further Line Management training, in gaining loyalty and acceptance from employees, was required. Through Leadership and Motivation Line Managers could help individuals overcome their negative feelings.
Course provider details
- Cabot Training Ltd
- Member Since: 28/03/2014
Other courses from Cabot Training Ltd
- ILM Level 2 Certificate in Leadership and Team Skills
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management