- Based in Taunton, Somerset
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01823 462804.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This course is designed to give care staff an insight into why food hygiene is important to their clients well-being and nutritional requirements. For many care staff, the daily tasks of the preparation and serving food to their clients are an essential part of their visit. It must be remembered that all reasonable care of each food item being served must be taken and which foods can present the highest risk if not handled correctly. Course content: An Introduction to Food Safety, the Benefits and Nutritional Needs, Legislation, Hazards and Cross Contamination, Chilling and Storing of Foods and the Re-Heating of Food.
Course provider details
- Step Ahead Training
- Member Since: 06/11/2014
Other courses from Step Ahead Training
- QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2
- Level 2 Certificate Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Awareness of Dementia Level 2 Award
- Principles of Safe Moving and Handling of Peolpe.
- QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 3