- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 941 5859.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 days
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Bristol
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 21 & 22 February 2018
Two days of learning and reflection on good practice in group facilitation. Use a theoretical framework to learn about the key stages of groupwork and group dynamics. Practise co-facilitation, find practical ways to overcome problems in groups and develop creative methods to apply to your own setting. Participants have opportunities to bring real life examples for discussion and feedback.
Price stated does not include VAT.
Competences – SCDHSC0394
“Space to share thoughts and feelings. Range of activities. I feel the
facilitator held us as a group really well and was reflexive to our needs.
It was a really enjoyable course and I feel much more confident about
running and co-facilitating groups in the future.’’
Course participant, Groupwork skills
Course provider details
- The Training Exchange
- Member Since: 26/11/2014
Other courses from The Training Exchange
- Responding to mental health crisis – for telephone and front of house staff
- Resilience Skills Training
- Difficult and Aggressive Behaviour
- Adult Mental Health First Aid training
- Supervision Skills Training