- Based in Bristol
West Midlands,South West,Wales
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 07581 196552.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: One day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This interactive workshop provides an opportunity for delegates to explore the challenges they face when motivating themselves and their team members. They will share these challenges and learn from each other in a safe, energising and fun environment. They will come away with tips and techniques to practice in the workplace, giving them happiness and fulfilment in their role.
By the end of the workshop, delegates will be able to :
- motivate themselves and their team effectively
- build better relationships with other teams across their organisation
- demonstrate a range of personal skills to get the best out of their team members
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in developing or refreshing their understanding of why it is that they themselves, and other people, usually aim to do a good job. It is a good eye-opener for people looking for greater motivation in their own role, as well as for team leaders looking for new ways of thinking to help them motivate others.
- The philosophy and science of happiness
- What makes us happy ?
- Levels of happiness
- Self awareness exercise : Career motivations
- Understanding motivation – “intrinsic” and “extrinsic” factors
- Empathy and sympathy
- Helping people to feel valued
- The real meaning of empowerment
Course provider details
- Lance Cross Business Performance Ltd
- Member Since: 18/11/2014
Other courses from Lance Cross Business Performance Ltd
- Can’t We All Just Get Along ?
- I Hate Doing Presentations
- Telephone and Email Communication Skills
- Improving Your Team Leadership Skills
- The Secrets of Successful Teams