- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 1/2 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Health and Safety Awareness training course helps employees stay safe and healthy at work.
The course will help employees to recognise common hazards, and how they can contribute to a safe working environment.
This course is for care staff working in an adult care environment.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify their understanding of their responsibilities to themselves and others in relation to health and safety
- Identify the use of risk-assessments in health and safety
- Identify the procedures for responding to accidents and illness
- Demonstrate how to handle hazardous substances and materials
- Demonstrate how to implement security measures in a health and social care environment
Course provider details
- North Somerset Council
- Member Since: 12/11/2014
Other courses from North Somerset Council
- Level 2 Safeguarding adults training for provider services
- Certificate in Dementia Care Level 2
- Diabetes Awareness
- Telecare Awareness Training
- Dementia Awareness e-Learning