- Based in
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01273 499109.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: CPD hours: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
In the workplace, everyone has a responsibility to minimise risks to the health and safety of both themselves and others.
This 11 module course covers the elements you need to know to work safely in your workplace.
This course should be taken by all employees and employers who require health and safety training. It is suitable for all organisations or companies, and also for self-employed individuals and others who wish to increase their awareness of health and safety in the workplace, or prepare for entry to a new job.
About this course
As per the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974, all businesses have a legal obligation to ensure that their employees are protected from harm in the workplace.
This course provides detailed and engaging learning for the complex and varied topic of health and safety in the workplace.
These 11 modules cover topics ranging from employee and employer responsibilities, how to record and report health and safety issues and how to conduct risk assessments, to good practices in relation to fire safety and manual handling.
You will automatically get a course certificate on course completion with your name, the CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
With this course, you will learn:
- Health and safety law and policy
- Employees and employers responsibilities
- How to record and report issues
- Why and when you make a risk assessment
- The five steps to risk assessments
- Tips for conducting a risk assessment in practice
- How to conduct manual handling safely
- Basic fire safety preparedness
- Ways of managing and controlling stress in the workplace
- To adapt processes/procedures for those with a disability
- How to properly set up and sit at a workstation