- Based in
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01273 499109.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: CPD hours: 30 minutes
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
Upon successful completion of this Health and Safety Induction e-learning training course you will understand health and safety law and policy and know who is responsible for health and safety.
This Health and Safety Induction e-learning course is generic and intended for all staff who work in both the Adult and Children’s workforce.
Although this course forms part of an induction programme for new starters, it is also intended for all practitioners who want to improve their knowledge and continue their professional development.
About this course
Upon successful completion of this Health and Safety Induction e-learning course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name, completion date, CPD hours and learning objectives.
The course contains additional resource materials, useful links and a refresher guide.
In this course you will:
• Be made aware of key policy and legislation relating to health and safety in your work setting/situation
• Know the main health and safety responsibilities of you, your manager and the individuals you support
• Know where and from whom additional support and information relating to health and safety can be accessed
• Know how to record and report issues