- Based in Gloucestershire
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01242 534929.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1.5 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This Health, Safety and First Responder training course is a practical and exploratory session and you will dynamically risk assess everyday activities that are specific to your work settings.
Group, paired and tutor-led activities will include responsibility and accountability in line with recognised legislative requirements.
Course provider details
- Star Training
- Member Since: 03/04/2014
Other courses from Star Training
- Level 4 Teaching in Lifelong Sector
- Boundaries and Safer Working Practice
- QCF Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- QCF Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Advice and Guidance