- Based in Tilbury
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01375 856953.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Depends on your ability and time
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Standards Office
Are your employees aware of their responsibilities under The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999. Furthermore, under Health and Safety Legislation, employers are required to provide appropriate health and Safety training for themselves and/or their employees. This Health & Safety E-learning course will ensure that you and your employees comply with legislation and raise awareness of the need to provide a healthy, safe working environment ensuring the welfare of everyone.
- What is Health and Safety
- Health and Safety related accidents and ill-health.
- Health and Safety in the workplace
- Legal responsibilities and requirements
- Policies and Procedures
- Workplace hazards
- RIDDOR (including April 2012 update)
- Accident Reporting and Record Keeping
Depends on your ability and time
Assessment online – multiple choice questions designed to test learners’ understanding of the course.
CPD accredited, an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
How to purchase this course is via our website:www.ditaconsulting.co.uk, E-learning, shop and then locate the course and follow the procedures and make payment online also. Once you have paid, an e-mail will be send to you with login details.
To set up an account for your company/organisation, we need the following information:
- Name of the person, who will manage the account
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
All Payment online & Secured.
Once you have successful completed the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Course provider details
- Dita Consulting
- Member Since: 18/05/2016
Other courses from Dita Consulting
- Duty of Care e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Communication Course e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Drugs and Alcohol Awareness e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Tissue Viability Introduction e-learning – CPD Accredited