- Based in Hereford
West Midlands,South West,Wales
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01432 383678.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 7 hours
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Churchill House, Venns Lane, Hereford HR1 1DE
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 19 June 2017
This Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) accredited course is aimed at those who require a better understanding of health and safety within the workplace. The emphasis is on keeping yourself and others safe and capable of identifying potential hazards. It takes as its starting point the fact that most accidents are attributable to a lack of knowledge or carelessness and that the key to improvement is increased awareness on everybody’s part.
Who is it for?
This course is for anyone who needs to understand the general principles of health and safety in the workplace, the nature of hazards and risks in the workplace and their possible effects, and hazards and risks likely to affect the occupational health of individuals.
- IOSH Managing Safely
This programme is usually delivered over one day and is assessed by a 30 minute test, consisting of 20 multiple-choice questions.
Course provider details
- Hoople Ltd
- Member Since: 08/07/2015
Other courses from Hoople Ltd
- Paediatric First Aid (Level 3) 2 Days
- Epilepsy Awareness
- Moving and Handling Expert Evaluator
- Emergency First Aid at Work (Level 2)
- Moving and Handling Expert Evaluator Refresher