- Based in Northamptonshire
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,Scotland,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0800 012 6085.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Half Day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
What’s covered during the day?
This session meets mandatory training requirements and contains the essential information for all staff attending. Presented in a fun and informative way designed to meet the needs of staff working in a range of settings to ensure participants have the essential knowledge to support health and safety practices as part of their roles. This not only ensures that people receiving care, but those delivering it, can be in a safe working environment.
- Overview of health and safety legislation
- Common causes of accidents and accident prevention
- Overview of electrical safety
- Good practice relating to COSHH
- Safer moving and handling
Course provider details
- Ashfield Consultancy Ltd
- Member Since: 16/05/2016
Other courses from Ashfield Consultancy Ltd
- Behaviour that Challenges & Meaningful Occupations
- Venepuncture 1 Day Course with Simulated Competency
- End of Life – People with Dementia
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Food Hygiene Awareness