- Based in Bude, Cornwall
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 230 6880.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
Our Health and Social Care (Adults) Diploma QCF Level 3 course is the full level 3 qualification listed on the QCF (QRN: 501/2263/0).
Upon successful completion you will be awarded 58 credits.
The QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 3 is a nationally recognised qualification based on the Health and Social Care National Occupation Standards approved by Skills for Care & Development. It is recognised by care providers, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), and nursing universities. The award will confirm knowledge, skills and competence for those working with adults and children across all social care settings, including residential settings, primary care environments, domiciliary services, day services and supported living.
This qualification is ideal if you are working as an experienced care worker in health and social care or you are volunteering in a similar setting. The qualification will confirm competence for roles such as:
- Senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in residential settings, domiciliary services, day services
- Senior healthcare assistants / support workers in community care, primary care, and acute health environments
- Senior support workers in supported living projects
- Community-based senior care assistants/ support workers/key workers, including those working in specialist areas eg dementia, learning disabilities
- Personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families
- Emerging new types of workers & multidisciplinary health roles crossing traditional service barriers and delivery models
In order to complete this course you will need to have a work placement in a social care setting. It is recommended that you spend approximately 100 hours in a Real Work Environment.
Please note: This course is textbook based, and therefore the lessons are not available to be viewed online. If you choose the online method of study with this course, you will be able to view your question papers and tutor feedback online.
Is there government funding available for doing this course?
Great news! If you study this course you have the option to either fund the course yourself privately, or we are able to offer you the course funded using a 24+ Advanced Learning Loan. Please click the “fees tab” for more information on how you can fund your course.
Course provider details
- Stonebridge College
- Member Since: 30/01/2015
Other courses from Stonebridge College
- Social Care with Children and Families
- Drugs Awareness
- Practising Social Care
- Innovations in Health and Social Care
- Introduction to Research Awareness in Social Care