- Based in Weston Super Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 808591.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 18 – 24 months
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: City & Guilds
- Venue Option 1 - Location: St Georges, Weston Super Mare.
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: January 2016
Are you considering developing your career and already working in HSC clinical environment?
The Level 5 Diploma for Assistant Practitioners in Healthcare programme could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. It has been specifically designed for individuals that work for Acute Health Trusts, Nursing Homes and a wide range of health provision both within the statutory and private/voluntary sectors.
This DEGREE EQUIVALENT programme lasts for 18 – 24 months (1 day a week for 34 weeks approx) and will equip you with a depth of knowledge and understanding that will open up a whole range of possibilities for you in the future.
Lasts 18 – 24 months.
Taught in our modern Worle offices nr Weston Super Mare. Age 19+ No specific entry requirements Varsity Training is able to support you and take you through the programme offering a committed and experienced team to help you achieve new heights.
Please contact us if you would like further detail or leave a comment and I’ll get back to you. This programme also offers APEL into the Adult Nursing pathway at the University of the West of England. Full funding through the apprenticeship scheme available.
Course provider details
- Varsity Training
- Member Since: 26/03/2015
Other courses from Varsity Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Advanced Apprenticeship (Adults)
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Adults Generic Pathway
- Higher Apprenticeship Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services – Adults’ Advanced Practice
- Level 4 Award in Delivering Personalisation in Practice in Health and Social Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care – Adults with Learning Disabilities