Higher Apprenticeship Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services – Adults’ Advanced PracticeAdd course to favourites
- Based in Weston Super Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 808591.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 12 - 18 Months
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: City & Guilds
- Venue Option 1 - Location: St Georges, Weston Super Mare.
Varsity Training are able to offer this degree level qualification as a funded Higher Apprenticeship. We deliver this Higher Apprenticeship Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care qualification to a range of statutory, private and voluntary sectors and have a dedicated specialist delivery team.
Our team at Varsity Training are on hand to offer advice and detailed information so please call us for further information.
Course provider details
- Varsity Training
- Member Since: 26/03/2015
Other courses from Varsity Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Adults Generic Pathway
- Higher Apprenticeship Level 5 Diploma for Assistant Practitioners in Healthcare
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care – Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Advanced Apprenticeship (Adults)
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Adults Dementia Pathway