- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01454 868963.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Half day (9.30-13.00)
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
This course will give you an overview of Housing-related Support, its scope and where it fits within service delivery.
The session will cover:
- What Housing-Related Support is, including the differences between Care and Housing Related Support
- Identifying who is eligible
- The overall process, including application and timescales
- Links to other related services
Housing and Community Care Staff, e.g. Social Workers, Social Work Assistants, OT staff, Contact Centre staff. Providers of Support Services and their staff. Registered Social Landlords. Voluntary agencies. Health Staff, both community and hospital based. Partner Agencies. Children’s Services staff, e.g. Throughcare and Locality teams, YOT.
Course provider details
- South Gloucestershire Council
- Member Since: 06/05/2014
Other courses from South Gloucestershire Council
- Mental Capacity Act Training Programme
- Administration of Medication (half day)
- Understanding Loss and End of Life Care
- Epilepsy Refresher
- Managing and Preventing Institutional Abuse