- Based in Bude, Cornwall
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 230 6880.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
In a delivery room in a maternity hospital, a mother is about to give birth. There are four people present: the mother herself, the baby’s father, who’s been there throughout, a midwife and a doctor, and then suddenly a fifth human being is in the room, a human being that no one has ever seen before.
What will that human being become? Will she be Prime Minister or an office cleaner? Will she one day be in a place like this bringing another new human being into the world? This course will give you an opportunity to think about the mysterious process by which people grow and change over their lives.
It will provide you with sufficient learning materials for you to meet the requirements of the Human Growth and Development in Social Care Diploma. It will also provide you with interesting food for thought.
- An Overview
- Ideas from Psychodynamic Theory
- Attachment Theory
- Ideas about Learning
- Adolescence and Adulthood
- The Wider Picture
- Old Age
Course provider details
- Stonebridge College
- Member Since: 30/01/2015
Other courses from Stonebridge College
- NCFE Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
- Innovations in Health and Social Care
- Mentorship in Health and Social Care
- Psychological Aspects of Caring in a Mixed Economy
- Poverty, Social Exclusion and Social Care