- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 07905 598165.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 days
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management)
This ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills are perfect qualifications for team leaders still honing their skills.
They can also assist leaders and managers in becoming more effective and confident in their role.
For new or aspiring team leaders – it can provide a great boost to their confidence, especially when making the often difficult transition from being a member of a team to actually leading a team!
They also support new or aspiring team leaders- helping them make the transition from working in a team to leading a team.
The benefits to You
- You’ll learn key leadership and management skills which can be transferred to and applied in, the workplace
- It will improve the performance of you and your team
- You will gain an ILM qualification that is nationally recognised
Following successful completion of the ILM Level 2 Award in leadership and Team Skills, learners can progress to the ILM Level 3 Award or Certificate in Leadership and Management.
Course provider details
- Cabot Training Ltd
- Member Since: 28/03/2014
Other courses from Cabot Training Ltd
- ILM Level 2 Certificate in Leadership and Team Skills
- ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management
- FISH Training!
- ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management