- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 07905 598165.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 8 days
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management)
The ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management is designed for practising middle managers, helping them to develop their skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
The benefits to You
- You’ll utilise a range of key management techniques to improve results and raise your profile
- You’ll develop your ability to motivate individuals and teams through engagement, leadership and inspiration
- You will gain an ILM qualification that is nationally recognised and benchmarked
Following successful completion of the ILM Level 5 qualification in Leadership and Management learners can progress to other Level 5 qualifications including the Extended Diploma.
Course provider details
- Cabot Training Ltd
- Member Since: 28/03/2014
Other courses from Cabot Training Ltd
- ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 2 Certificate in Leadership and Team Skills
- ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
- FISH Training!