- Based in London
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,Scotland,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0844 870 4237.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Dependent upon requirements
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
Our Immunisation and Vaccinations training courses are delivered in accordance with the national standards and guidelines. These courses are designed and delivered to meet your specific requirements and include a wide options of specific vaccine training including:
- Flu Vaccinations
- Pneumonia Vaccinations
- Childhood Vaccines
- Travel Vaccines
- Specific Group Vaccines
- The Department of Health Guidelines
- Legal, moral and ethical aspects of consent and record keeping
- Why vaccinate?
- How vaccines work – the physiology
- How? – Best Practice Guidelines on administration
- When? – Risk assessment and risk groups
- Health promotion
- Indications, Contraindications and Issues
For more in-depth or specific information, please contact us regarding your requirements.
Dependent upon requirements
About the tutor:
Our Immunisation and Vaccinations training courses are delivered by subject matter experts within the field, this include Registered Nurses and Paramedics. Our tutors are not only experienced within their clinical specialism but also adult education and teaching principles, meaning that their sessions are enjoyable, fun and informative.
About the attending delegates:
Our Immunisation and Vaccinations training course is suitable for a wide range of individuals including:
- Health Care Support Workers
- Registered Nurses and Allied Health Care Professionals
About the assessment and course achievement:
Our Immunisation and Vaccinations training course is able to provide evidence of achievement and competence. All attending delegates will have to successfully complete a knowledge and practical assessment before being awarded our certification valid for 2 years.
Course provider details
- Guardian Angels
- Member Since: 07/11/2016
Other courses from Guardian Angels
- Clinical Observations
- Cervical Screening/Cytology Sample Taker Refresher
- Dysphagia and Safe Swallowing
- Administration of Rescue Medication (Buccal Midazolam)
- Epilepsy and Seizure Management