- Based in London
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,Scotland,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0844 870 4237.
Training Course Details
About the course:
We offer a wide range of Immunisation and Vaccination courses, all in accordance with the national standards and guidelines. Typical content includes:
• The Department of Health Guidelines
• Legal, moral and ethical aspects of consent and record keeping
• Why vaccinate?
• How vaccines work – the physiology
• How? – Best Practice Guidelines on administration
• When? – Risk assessment and risk groups
• Health promotion
• Indications, Contraindications and Issues
• Evaluation of the course
For more in-depth or specific information, please contact us regarding your requirements.
About the tutor:
Our Immunisation and Vaccination training courses are delivered by subject matter experts within the field, this include Registered Nurses or Paramedic Tutors. Our tutors are not only experienced within their clinical specialism but also adult education and teaching principles, meaning that their sessions are enjoyable, fun and informative.
About the attending delegates:
Our Immunisation and Vaccination training course is suitable for a wide range of individuals including:
• Health and Social Care Workers
• Registered Nurses and Allied Health Care Professionals
About the assessment and course achievement:
Our Immunisation and Vaccination training course is able to provide evidence of achievement and competence. All attending delegates will have to successfully complete a knowledge and practical assessment before being awarded our certification valid for 2 years.