- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Hours Per Module
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
These infection control modules provide staff with knowledge and understanding of infection control policies and practices.
Module 1 – introduction to infection control
Module 2 – the causes and spread of infection
Module 3 – the types of infection and their management
Module 4 – cleaning and decontamination
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Management and Prevention of Pressure Areas and Sores
- Medical Emergencies in a Dental Surgery
- Anaphylaxis Course
- Fire Safety for Managers and Supervisors
- Sedation Awareness Training