- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 1/2 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Infection Control training course covers vital theory and practical techniques for all aspects of infection control.
This course is mandatory for care staff working in an adult care environment.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify the relevant legislation and policies relevant to your role
- Explain the causes and transmission of infection
- Identify the systems and procedures for the prevention and control of infection
- Identify the importance of risk assessment in relation to prevention of infections
- Explain the importance of person hygiene and personal protective equipment
Course provider details
- North Somerset Council
- Member Since: 12/11/2014
Other courses from North Somerset Council
- Enablement training “core principles to self care”
- Level 1 Safeguarding Adults Awareness
- Dignity in Care Training
- Prevention and Management of Skin Breakdown (Pressure Ulcers)
- Certificate in Dementia Care Level 3