- Based in Hereford
West Midlands,South West,Wales
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01432 383678.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Churchill House, Hereford HR1 1DE
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 1 March 2017
The course raises awareness and increases understanding of infection prevention knowledge and practice. As a result, it aims to reduce the risk of service users and staff acquiring a healthcare associated infection (HCAI).
Who is it for?
All health and social care workers, working in any setting.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Recognise the risk and impact on service users of acquiring an infection
- Identify the measures to prevent transmission of infection through the implementation of standard precautions
- Know how to protect staff, service users and others from infection
- Recognise individuals’ responsibility for infection prevention and control
This course can be delivered in-house, if required.