- Based in
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01273 499109.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: CPD hours: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
This Information Governance e-learning course ‘bundle’ will help to ensure that all people working with sensitive and personal data are aware of their responsibilities under law to keep that information safe and secure, and to know how, when and to whom information can be given or withheld.
This Information Governance e-learning course is aimed at:This course is aimed at:
• Anyone who works with or can access / view personal, confidential and / or sensitive information
• Anyone of works for / with an organisation
• Anyone who works / deals with the general public
Course ‘bundle’ information
A course bundle is a collection of courses grouped together to create a comprehensive training programme.
Course bundles enable you to learn more about a particular subject and are more cost-effective.
This course bundle contains the following courses:
• Information Security
• Data Protection Act
• Freedom of Information Act
Please note: course bundles enable you to learn more about a particular subject and are more cost-effective.
About this course
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name, completion date, CPD hours and learning objectives.
The course contains additional resource materials, useful links and a refresher guide.
This Information Governance e-learning course will enable you to understand:
• The importance of keeping data secure
• What needs to be protected
• The risks to data and data systems
• The key steps to keeping data secure
• The ‘do’s’ and ‘don’ts’ when communicating with other people
• What to do if you think information might be at risk
• The principles and purpose of the Data Protection Act
• The key terminology associated with the Data Protection Act
• How to process sensitive data
• The principles and purpose of the Freedom of Information Act
• The key terminology associated with the Freedom of Information Act
• What a Freedom of Information request is
• What information can be requested and what information is exempt
• How and why a refused request decision can be challenged
Course provider details
- Me Learning
- Member Since: 10/09/2015
Other courses from Me Learning
- Safeguarding Children Level 1 e-learning
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) e-learning
- Safeguarding Adults Level 1 e-learning
- Health and Safety in the Workplace e-learning
- Care Certificate e-learning – Full Training Suite