- Based in Wolverhampton
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01902 238228.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Group
This 1-day Intravenous Therapy and Drug Administration Course equips the practitioner with the theoretical and practical skills surrounding the administration of IV therapy.
This course is suitable for all registered nurses required to administer IV therapy (including hospital based, primary care, nursing homes etc.)
- Legal, professional and ethical issues surrounding IV administration
- Benefits and risks of IV route including complications
- Safe handling, preparation and administration (including Aseptic No Touch Technique) of IV medications/fluids
- Management of Anaphylaxis
- Simulated assessment from preparation to administration (including competency)
- Drugs calculation paper
Course cost – £100 per person all inclusive.
Course provider details
- Diamond Resuscitation Services UK
- Member Since: 29/01/2015
Other courses from Diamond Resuscitation Services UK
- Moving and Handling (combined)
- ECG Recording and Interpretation Masterclass
- Peripheral Venous Cannulation
- Diabetes Course – Introduction and Emergencies