- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01454 868963.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Half day (9.30-12.30)
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
This Introduction To Contracts course is a half day workshop has been designed to inform adult social care staff about the work of the Commissioning and Contracts Team, including:
- Quality Assurance and service monitoring.
- The role of the Contracts Team in Safeguarding.
- Support services for people who choose self-directed support.
- Home Care and Electronic Monitoring.
- Extra Care Housing, Supporting People and housing-related support.
- Voluntary and Community Sector services.
- Short breaks and carers’ support services.
- Day services and day resources.
- Community Equipment and Telecare.
- Nursing Care and Care Homes.
This course is relevant for staff in the Community Care and Housing Department, especially those who work in Care Management, Social Work and OT services (including Mental Health and Joint Learning Difficulties staff) and is facilitated by staff in the CC&H Commissioning and Contracts Team.
Course provider details
- South Gloucestershire Council
- Member Since: 06/05/2014
Other courses from South Gloucestershire Council
- Understanding Loss and End of Life Care
- Dealing With Anger in Dementia Care
- Basic Clinical Skills Training
- Stroke Awareness
- Manual Handling Refresh