- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
This Introduction to Epilepsy course will introduce participants to the causes and types of Epilepsy, how to effectively record and monitor seizure activity and how to ensure safe practice when dealing with an individual having a seizure.
This course is for care staff working in an adult care environment.
By the end of the course participants will have:
- A greater knowledge and awareness of the causes and types of Epilepsy
- Know about best practice when dealing with an individual having a seizure
Course provider details
- North Somerset Council
- Member Since: 12/11/2014
Other courses from North Somerset Council
- End of Life Awareness Training
- Safer Retention
- Carers Awareness e-Learning
- Certificate in Dementia Care Level 3
- Moving and Positioning People