- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01454 868963.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: One day (9.30-16.00)
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
This Introduction to Signalong is a training course in signing using the Signalong Adults with Learning Difficulties core vocabulary.
You will learn a a number of signs useful to the work that you do on a daily basis, learn about the role of signing and how to introduce it into your workplace or role.
This is an informal course open to people with no previous experience of signing and those who know/have learnt some Makaton.
This course is open to anyone working with, or supporting adults with Learning Difficulties in the South Glos area. It is also open to families.
Course provider details
- South Gloucestershire Council
- Member Since: 06/05/2014
Other courses from South Gloucestershire Council
- Understanding Personality Disorders
- Stroke Awareness
- Health, Safety and Personal Care
- Basic Clinical Skills Training
- Epilepsy Awareness Training