- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 958 2070 .
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6 days
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: IOSH
- Venue Option 2 - Location: Tower Lane Business Park, Tower Lane, Warmley, Bristol
- Venue Option 2 - Dates: 13,14,20,21,27,28th June 2016
- Venue Option 3 - Location: Tower Lane Business Park, Tower Lane, Warmley, Bristol
- Venue Option 3 - Dates: 3,4,10,11,17,18 October 2018
- Venue Option 4 - Location: Tower Lane Business Park, Tower Lane, Warmley, Bristol
- Venue Option 4 - Dates: 21,22,28,29 November and 5,6 December 2016
This moving and handling trainers course (foundation) is aimed at individuals with a minimum of two years care/nursing experience within their particular field prior to attending this course.
It is ideal for those working within a hospital, residential or community setting where client/patient handling is part of the daily routine.
Attendees should have some experience of teaching and training and must previously have undertaken manual handling training.
This course is run in partnership with Angelbeck Training.
This course will cover:
- Bio-mechanics and back care
- developing training programmes
- risk assessment
- inanimate object handling
- client handling techniques
- project work
- hoisting and other mechanical aids
This moving and handling trainers course provides the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills enabling participants to teach foundation level manual handling to others upon successful completion.