- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 958 2070 .
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 4 days
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: IOSH
- Venue Option 2 - Location: Tower Lane Business Park, Tower Lane, Warmley, Bristol
- Venue Option 2 - Dates: 7,14,21,28th September 2016
- Venue Option 3 - Location: Tower Lane Business Park, Tower Lane, Warmley, Bristol
- Venue Option 3 - Dates: 23,30th November
- Venue Option 4 - Location: Tower Lane Business Park, Tower Lane, Warmley, Bristol
- Venue Option 4 - Dates: 7,14th December 2016
This IOSH managing safely course is aimed at managers and supervisors in any sector or organisation. It is designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety within their teams. Participants will find out what they need to know about managing safely – and are perhaps reluctant to learn about – in a refreshingly informal way.
- Introducing managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
The IOSH managing safely course won’t turn you into a safety expert – but will provide the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues you are responsible for. On successful completion of this course participants are awarded the nationally recognised and respected IOSH Managing Safely certificate.