- Based in Gortin
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 3700305.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
These are the NEW IQA Verifier Awards and now replace the old V1 Assessor Course (plus the older D34 Assessor Awards).
The training is conducted by attending a 1 day induction to the awards where the tutor will go over all the skills required to become an internal verifier, types and methods of sampling, standardisation, recording and reporting etc.
Once you complete the 1 day course you then go and collect the evidence required for your portfolio and hand in for final assessment.
Course provider details
- Abertay International Training Ltd
- Member Since: 13/01/2015
Other courses from Abertay International Training Ltd
- Education and Training Award Level 3
- Health & Safety Trainer
- TAQA Assessor Awards
- Administration of Medication Trainer
- IOSH approved Patient Handling Trainer