- Based in Gloucestershire
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01242 534929.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This Key Working Training is bespoke session that supports delegates to understand how to support service users by effective interpretation of assessments, care planning and a person centred approach.
This engaging training programme explores positive methods to communicate and ways to reduce barriers of engagement and motivation.
Course provider details
- Star Training
- Member Since: 03/04/2014
Other courses from Star Training
- QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
- Diabetes Training
- QCF Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Administration of Medication
- Person Centred Approaches