- Based in Hartlepool
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0330 6600603.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Various depending on learners
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
Our nationally recognised qualification Lean Organisation Management Techniques course is designed to provide individuals with an appreciation and understanding of some key principles of lean organisation management.
A lean organisation provides the greatest customer value with the fewest resources, a philosophy increasingly important in today’s competitive business market. A sound understanding of the concept and benefits of a lean environment, as well as knowledge of business techniques and working in teams is essential.
Course provider details
- Learning Curve Group
- Member Since: 17/07/2014
Other courses from Learning Curve Group
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working in Mental Health
- Certificate in Equality and Diversity Level 2
- Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Occupational Health and Safety
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes