- Based in Monmouth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0330 6600 451.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
Upon completing this Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work, learners will gain a basic awareness of procedures, their employer’s responsibilities and their own responsibilities.
At the end of the session the learner will be able to:
- The responsibilities of first aiders and their employers
- How to treat an unconscious and conscious casualty
- How to treat bleeds, burns and broken bones
- What is First Aid?
- What are First Aiders responsibilities? – 3P’s
- Legislation – Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1999 etc.
- What are an employer’s responsibilities? – needs assessment, first aid kit etc.
- DRABC – primary survey, secondary survey
- Recovery position
- Bleeds and treatment
- Burns and treatment
- Broken bones and treatment
Course provider details
- Healthcare Training & Consultancy
- Member Since: 12/03/2015
Other courses from Healthcare Training & Consultancy
- Introduction to Mental Health Course
- Epilepsy Awareness and Administration of Buccal Midazolam
- Child Protection Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults