- Based in Taunton, Somerset
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01823 462804.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: City and Guilds
This qualification is relevant to those who are working in health and social care settings where individual’s who are supported are approaching the end of their life. This may include health residential, domiciliary care and palliative care settings. This qualification allows learners to learn, develop and practice the skills required to look after someone in the end stages of life. Learners will learn about various aspects of end of life care, communication, managing discomfort and supporting individuals with their loss.
To achieve the Level 2 award you will need to achieve 3 credits from the mandatory unit: 201 Understand how to work in End of Life Care.
Course provider details
- Step Ahead Training
- Member Since: 06/11/2014
Other courses from Step Ahead Training
- Food Hygiene for Care Staff
- Awareness of Dementia Level 3 Award
- Principles of Safe Moving and Handling of Peolpe.
- Level 3 Unit in Assessing Competence In the Work Environment
- Level 2 Certificate Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care