- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 07813 373009.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: up to 6 Months
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: City and Guilds
This Level 2 Certificate in Dementia Care qualification is suitable for anyone already working in a dementia care setting.
It provides the opportunity to develop both knowledge and skills in supporting people with dementia.
To achieve the Level 2 Certificate in Dementia Care you need a total of 18 Credits gained by demonstrating your skills, knowledge, understanding, care values and attitudes across mandatory and optional units.
Course provider details
- Q Training (Bristol) Ltd
- Member Since: 10/06/2014
Other courses from Q Training (Bristol) Ltd
- Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2
- Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Epilepsy Awareness
- Autism Awareness Training
- Level 2 Award Awareness of Dementia