- Based in Hartlepool
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0330 6600603.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Various - depending on the learner
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
This Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance qualification is designed to enable those working in an Information, Advice or Guidance setting, to develop their skills and improve their performance.
Communications skills are essential in any IAG job role and this course will introduce you to different methods of interacting.
Course provider details
- Learning Curve Group
- Member Since: 17/07/2014
Other courses from Learning Curve Group
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding End of Life Care
- Level 2 in Understanding and Maintaining Essential Quality Standards in the Care Sector
- English and Maths Skills
- Level 2 Certificate in Business and Administration Knowledge
- Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care