- Based in Hartlepool
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0330 6600603.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Various - depending on the learner
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
This Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance qualification is designed to enable those working in an Information, Advice or Guidance setting, to develop their skills and improve their performance.
Communications skills are essential in any IAG job role and this course will introduce you to different methods of interacting.
Course provider details
- Learning Curve Group
- Member Since: 17/07/2014
Other courses from Learning Curve Group
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Lean Organisation Management Techniques Course
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Care Planning
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding End of Life Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning Principles