- Based in Hartlepool
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0330 6600603.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Varies depending on learner
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Flexible learning
This Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities qualification provides the learner with knowledge and understanding to help prepare or care for an individual with learning disabilities and difficulties.
The programme is designed to provide an understanding of principles required to ensure that an individual with learning disabilities is provided with high quality, person centred care.
It also covers topics on safe guarding and positive risk taking.
Course provider details
- Learning Curve Group
- Member Since: 17/07/2014
Other courses from Learning Curve Group
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines
- Certificate in Equality and Diversity Level 2
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding
- Level 2 in Understanding and Maintaining Essential Quality Standards in the Care Sector