- Based in Hartlepool
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0330 6600603.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Varies depending on learner
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
The Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding qualification looks at the knowledge and understanding of the key principles of dignity, duty of care and safeguarding within the adult health and social care sector.
Upon successful completion, learners are awarded the Certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care.
Course provider details
- Learning Curve Group
- Member Since: 17/07/2014
Other courses from Learning Curve Group
- Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health Awareness
- Lean Organisation Management Techniques Course
- Level 2 in Managing Medication Information and Keeping Records
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working in Mental Health