- Based in Hartlepool
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0330 6600603.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Varies depending on learner
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Flexible learning
This Level 2 Certificate in Understanding End of Life Care qualification is designed to develop knowledge and understanding of how to work in end of life care.
It covers aspects such as the support needed to manage pain and discomfort, how dementia impacts on end of life care, the role of the care worker at the time of death and the loss and grief process.
Course provider details
- Learning Curve Group
- Member Since: 17/07/2014
Other courses from Learning Curve Group
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working in Mental Health
- Level 2 in Managing Medication Information and Keeping Records