- Based in Hartlepool
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0330 6600603.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Varies depending on learner
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
This Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes qualification aims to give the learner an understanding of different types of diabetes and how they can occur.
The programme covers aspects of type 2 diabetes and the effect it can have on lifestyle changes.
It also covers how to diagnose diabetes and initial care and the correct treatment of diabetes.
Course provider details
- Learning Curve Group
- Member Since: 17/07/2014
Other courses from Learning Curve Group
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Care Planning
- Level 2 Certificate in Business and Administration Knowledge
- Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions
- Level 2 in Managing Medication Information and Keeping Records