- Based in Hartlepool
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0330 6600603.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Varies depending on learner
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
This Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines qualification helps increase awareness of this important subject area and covers current legislation and best practise.
It can also evidence, to the Care Quality Commission, that care homes and staff are meeting outcome 9 of the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety.
Course provider details
- Learning Curve Group
- Member Since: 17/07/2014
Other courses from Learning Curve Group
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
- Certificate in Principles of Dementia Care Level 2
- Level 2 in Managing Medication Information and Keeping Records
- Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions
- Common Health Conditions