- Based in Hartlepool
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0330 6600603.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Varies depending on learner
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
The aim of this Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working in Mental Health qualification is to develop the learner’s understanding of mental health, mental health illness and regulated legislation.
It also aims to raise the learner’s awareness of the processes and approaches involved in the care and support of those experiencing mental health issues.
Course provider details
- Learning Curve Group
- Member Since: 17/07/2014
Other courses from Learning Curve Group
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding
- Level 2 in Managing Medication Information and Keeping Records
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Certificate in Team Leading Knowledge Level 2
- Level 2 Certificate in Business and Administration Knowledge